Kanakelon Ombre Braiding Hair Extension C20
Introduction C20 Jumbo Braid:
Jumbo braids have become a popular choice among those seeking a versatile and stylish protective hairstyle. With their thick and chunky appearance, jumbo braids offer a bold and unique look that can be customized to suit any occasion. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore everything you need to know about jumbo braids, including their specifications, how to use them, proper care techniques, and other valuable information. Get ready to embrace your creativity and elevate your hair game with these fabulous braids!
The braid hair is made of high temperature synthetic fiber jumbo braid hair. it is Heat Resistant. No Fade, No Shedding, No Smell, Easy to Crochet, Braid and Twist Hold Texture Well. jumbo braiding hair is soft, silky, and has no tangle.Easy to handle, braid, and twist.you can braid for box braid, Senegalese twist, dreadlocks. It is perfect for holidays, vacations, parties, dating, working, or daily use.
Fold Length 24 inches & Weight: 100g/bundle. 2 bundles for dutch braids. 5-10 bundles can make a full head. It’s very full and perfect. Can Select Different Colors Braids For many Occasions, Such As Office, Cosplay Parties. This is Soft, flexible, healthy, and light. It won’t hurt your neck and skin. If allergic to synthetic braiding hair, we recommended soaking it in apple cider vinegar and then washing it with shampo.
More than 170 colors for your choice, including natural ombre color, two color, three color, four color and five color.
How to Use:
- Prepping Your Hair: Before installing jumbo braids, ensure that your hair is clean, moisturized, and tangle-free. Detangle your natural hair with a wide-toothed comb and apply a leave-in conditioner to keep it hydrated throughout the braiding process.
- Braiding Technique: Start by sectioning your hair into small parts, using clips or hair ties to keep them separated. Take a jumbo braid extension and fold it in half to create a loop. Place the loop at the root of your natural hair and begin braiding, incorporating the extension hair with your own hair in a three-strand braid. Continue braiding until you reach the desired length, and secure the end with a hair tie or rubber band.
- Styling Options: Jumbo braids offer endless styling possibilities. You can experiment with different braid sizes, create intricate patterns, or add beads and accessories to enhance the overall look. You can also opt for a half-up, half-down style or gather all the braids into a high ponytail or bun.
How to Care for Jumbo Braids:
- Washing: It’s important to keep your jumbo braids clean to maintain their appearance and prevent product buildup. Dilute a mild shampoo in water and apply it to your scalp, gently massaging with your fingertips. Rinse thoroughly, ensuring that water runs through the braids. Avoid excessive rubbing, as this can cause frizzing. Follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, focusing on the ends of the braids.
- Moisturizing: Jumbo braids can be prone to dryness, so it’s crucial to keep them moisturized. Use a water-based leave-in conditioner or a lightweight hair oil to hydrate the braids and your scalp. Apply the product along the length of the braids, avoiding the roots to prevent buildup.
- Sleeping: To maintain the longevity of your jumbo braids, protect them while you sleep. Cover your braids with a satin or silk scarf or use a satin pillowcase to reduce friction and prevent frizz. You can also gather the braids into a loose bun or braid them into large sections to minimize tangling.
Popular braiding styles
- Classic Jumbo Braids: This style involves simple, long jumbo braids that cascade down your back. It’s a timeless and low-maintenance option that allows for easy styling and versatility.
- Box Braids: Box braids are a classic and versatile option. Create small to medium-sized square or rectangular sections and braid the jumbo extensions from the roots to the ends. You can experiment with various lengths and adorn the braids with beads or accessories for a personalized touch.
- Feed-In Braids: Feed-in braids provide a more natural and seamless look by gradually adding smaller sections of hair as you braid. This technique helps to create a neater and more lightweight style. Start with larger sections at the base and gradually add smaller pieces of hair as you progress.
- Goddess Braids: Goddess braids are larger and thicker braids that can be styled in various ways. Create two or more jumbo braids and style them into updos, buns, or intricate patterns for an elegant and regal look.
- Fulani Braids: Inspired by the Fulani people of West Africa, this style features jumbo braids with added cornrows or thin braids along the hairline. You can accessorize the braids with beads, shells, or cuffs for a unique and cultural touch.
- Crochet Braids: Crochet braids involve using a crochet needle to loop the jumbo braids through your natural hair, creating a seamless and natural-looking style. This method is quicker and less damaging to your hair than traditional braiding techniques.
- Half-Up, Half-Down Braids: For a stylish and versatile look, gather the front section of your jumbo braids into a half-up, half-down style. This allows you to showcase your facial features while keeping the remaining braids flowing freely.
Remember, these are just a few examples of braiding styles you can experiment with. Feel free to get creative, mix and match different techniques, and adapt the styles to suit your preferences and individuality.
How to Braid with your hair >>> Link
How to Box Braid >>> Link
#1 1B 2# 4# 24# 27# 30# 33# 60# 99J 613 A12 A13 A14 A15 A16 A17 A18 A19 A20 A21 A22 A23 A24 A25 A26 A27 A28 A29 A30 A31 A32 A33 A34 A35 A36 A37 A38 A39 A40
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7 B8 B9 B10 B11 B12 B13 B14 B15 B16 B17 B18 B19 B20 B21 B22 B23 B24 B25 B26 B27 B28 B29 B30 B31 B32 B33 B34 B35 B36 B37 B38 B39 B40 B41 B42 B43 B44 B45 B46 B47 B48 B49 B50
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 C11 C12 C13 C14 C15 C16 C17 C18 C19 C20 C21 C22 C23 C24 C25 C26 C27 C28 C29 C30 C31 C32 C33 C34 C35 C36 C37 C38 C39 C40 C41 C42 C43 C44 C45 C46 C47 C48 C49 C50 C51 C52 C53 C54 C55 C56 C57 C58 C59 C60
- Usually 5-8 packs can do a full head, It really depends on how thick you want your braids to be and how many box braids you make.
- Use your imagination try different colors, enjoy different hairstyles.
- If hot water sealing does not work, you can put a small knot, and dipped the ends in hot water.
- About color: different display devices, the physical color that each customer sees may not be the same as the pictures.
- About tangles: We all know that even real hair sometimes tangles. If you want to comb them, use a wide-toothed comb.