Upgrade Your Look with Synthetic U-Part wig Long Wavy Clip In Hair Extension
What is U-Part Hair Extension?
u-part extension is a new concept hair extension, that allows you to pull out a small section of your own hair through a u-shaped opening in the crown of the wig cap. this opening lets you expose your own scalp for a more natural-looking hairstyle and blend the hair that you pulled through the u-part into the hair extension for a flawless finish.
Why choose U-Part Hair Extension?
- U-part design, exposing the scalp for a more natural locking
- suitable for short hair
- Thick extension, 1pcs full head
- easy to apply
About U-Part Wig
- This U-Part Hair Extension is Designed for those Who Want Fuller And Thicker Long Hair.
- Length: Straighten Approx 24″
- Breathable Wig Net with 6 Clips, Make You Wear More Comfortable And Stable.
- U-shaped Design Allows The Extension to Blend Naturally with Your Hair And is Not Easily Noticed By Others.
- Material: Japan’s High-Temperature Fiber
- Stretched Length:16inch 20inch 24inch
- Hair Style: Wavy
- Length: 24Inches
- Net Weight: 160-170g
- Heat Friendly: 150-180 degrees or 300-350 Fahrenheit
Styling(if you need): keep the curl shape until it is cool, then release
How to wash?
- What you will need? towel, shampoo & conditioner, wig conditioner, wide tooth comb
- To prevent shedding, comb hair starting from the ends
- Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water, and soak for 5 minutes
- Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed
- Add some conditioner to immerse the wig for about 10 minutes, then clear the water
- Blot the wig gently with a towel, do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet
- Allow the wig to air dry, do not use a hair dryer.
How to avoid tangling?
Gently comb through the knotted or knotted area with a professional wig comb or wide-gear comb.
Use a wig conditioner or detangler to prevent tangling.
Prepare a spray bottle and put some conditioner in it, then fill it with water.
If worn throughout the day, it is better to braid or make a bun to avoid static between the synthetic with clothes.